Florida is a dream state for a lot of us. When we think about raising a family in Florida we must choose only the best. That choice can sometimes be hard especially when you have a ton of great choices! Trust us when we say you won’t be wrong choosing any place from this list. So let’s see some of the best choices for you and your family. Continue reading “Top cities for raising a family in Florida”
MOVING PRICE CALCULATOR
A lot of people decide to move away and start over in a new home. Now, it may be because of education or job opportunities, or just to have a fresh start. The one thing that keeps bugging people now is where do people move from NYC these days? In the following article, we will tell you more about interesting destinations you can choose as your new home. We are certain that some of these places will pique your interest a bit. And hopefully it will become your next new home. Continue reading “Where do people move from NYC these days?”
Sometimes people have to move but can’t decide where is the best place to move to. In those types of situations, the best thing you can do is sit down and start gathering all the information you will need. This time we will tell you everything about the NYC vs Florida lifestyle. That way you will know what to expect from both places, making it easier to choose where you want to move next. Continue reading “NYC vs Florida lifestyle – the basics”
Miramar is part of the Miami metropolitan area, located in south Florida’s Broward County along the Atlantic coast. And this charming place is home to nearly six million residents. The city was founded in the early ’50s with the idea to create a relatively inexpensive area to live. It also offered an easy commute to both Miami and Fort Lauderdale. This is crucial because these two cities were home to many of the region’s largest employers. Today, movers Miramar FL have a very busy schedule relocating people to Miramar which boasts a variety of distinct neighborhoods and is near many of the state’s most popular recreation areas. Read on for our 6 best things to do in Miramar, Florida that we believe you shouldn’t miss.
1. Flamingo Lakes Golf Course
Flamingo Lakes Golf Course is a challenging and beautiful par 71 course conveniently located just off Interstate 75. If you are an avid golfer, consider hiring one of the top moving companies NYC to Florida and come here to enjoy this golf haven. Many people believe it to be one of the area’s most well-guarded secrets.
- The course is partially private, which means that it’s open to the public. But if you choose to visit one of the best things in Miramar during peak hours members will get preference. Remember, it is when tee times are at a premium.
- When you consider Florida golf standards, Flamingo Lakes Golf Course’s greens fees are reasonable. Although there are definitely parts of the course that are very challenging, it’s also full of well-kept fairways and greens similar to those usually only found on exclusive private courses. You can book lessons, and there are a restaurant and pro shop on-site too.
2. One of the best things to do in Miramar includes visiting C.B. Smith Park
C.B. Smith Park is located in nearby Pembroke Pines and is home to Paradise Waters Cove, an amazing waterpark that’s very popular with families during the summer months. This is very logical, considering that the summer could very well be the best season for moving to Florida. Even though the weather can be downright hot, humid and unbearable.
- C.B. Smith Park is much more than your usual park with a duck pond and picnic table or two, it offers a vast range of activities and is more a kid’s resort than anything else.
- Swimming, basketball, fishing, tennis, and batting cages are some of the best things to do in Miramar. Since there is so much to do at this waterpark, it shouldn’t be strange that it can get very busy, especially on weekends during the summer vacation months.
3. Big Cypress National Preserve
Did you know that Florida is home to some of the largest cypress swamplands? Here in the Sunshine State,e we have the Big Cypress National Preserve. Such a diverse environment still makes us an interesting moving destination in Florida. And one of the best things to do in Miramar. It also includes swamps and mangrove forests, which are home to a variety of marine animals, birds, reptiles, and mammals.
- Many people are surprised to learn that Florida still has a small population of panthers too, which are similar to mountain lions.
As you would expect, Gators are also highly represented, so stay aware of what’s happening around you.
- The preserve lies on nearly 700,000 acres near Ochopee along the famous Tamiami Trail.
- The Preserve is open for fishing and hunting seasonally. But you’ll need to get the adequate licenses and permits before heading out.
4. The best things to do in Miramar: Everglades National Park
Spreading across 1.5 million acres of protected land, Everglades National Park is one of the country’s most famous parks. And not just because of its beauty, but because it is home to an amazingly diverse group of plants and animals.
- Many areas of the park could be named as the best things to do in Miramar. It is best if you visit it as part of a guided tour. We think that would be especially beneficial for those interested in getting up close and personal with some pretty intimidating animals. The Everglades National Park is home to exciting animals like alligators, manatees, dolphins, and crocodiles.
- The park has three main entrances. We recommend you stop at a welcome center due to its vastness and variety of activities. It’s wise to stop in order to get the lay of the land and some helpful travel tips from rangers before continuing.
5. Extreme Rage Paintball Park
Situated on Sheridan Street in nearby Hollywood, the Park is consistent with being one of the best things to do in Miramar. But it is also one of the top paintball parks of its kind in the south Florida area.
It is attractive for gamers from all over the state, the Extreme Rage Paintball Park is conveniently close to many of Miramar’s main highways. It’s the greatest feature may be that it has been a family-owned and operated business for more than two decades.
Their grounds include a variety of theaters, with plenty of obstacles and obstructions to make things challenging and tactically interesting.
Check out their website for hours, directions, options, and prices before heading out. Rental equipment is available as well.
6. The best things to do in Miramar: Flamingo Gardens
Florida is home to a very diverse group of native bird and plant species. Flamingo Gardens is one of the best places to visit in Florida to see them up close without having to hire an expensive guide or wade through a gator-infested swamp.
This charming attraction is a part aviary and part botanical garden, and an easy drive from Miramar, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale.
The narrated tram tour through the wetlands is a very cool and popular way to get to know the place. And, if you want, it’s possible to get a little close up of the area at the Wildlife Encounter show. The gardens are open to the public, and the entrance fee is not expensive.
Florida has increasingly become a place where people of all ages decide to move. Whether it is for job opportunities, education, or just retirement, the reasons are endless! And if you are wondering why people decide that moving to Florida in 2020 is a great idea, then we are here to help you figure that one out! In our article you will get some insight into what Florida hides for its future residents! Continue reading and find out more! Continue reading “Reasons for moving to Florida in 2020”
When it comes to planning a move, some things first come to mind as the most important ones. Hiring a good, reliable moving company such as the great Florida movers which can make your move a smooth ride is one of those. Another one is to make sure that you have packed all of your belongings in an efficient way. One that is always around is also choosing a good moving date. That may sound like a simple task, but in reality, it is not really like that. Sure, it is possible to look at a calendar and just pick a date. However, that way you increase chances of something unfortunate happening. Choosing the right season of the year for your move can make a really big difference on several levels. Before you is the list of the pros and cons of moving spring. Continue reading “Moving in spring – pros and cons”
There aren’t many Americans that haven’t thought about moving to Florida at least once in their life. After all, what’s not to love about the Sunshine State? Now, we can’t give you an answer as to whether moving from Texas to Florida will be a good decision. Hey, we can’t even tell you whether you will be able to find your happiness in Florida. But what we can tell you is that a huge number of people seem to think that Florida is the perfect state. So is Florida still an interesting moving destination even after being in the spotlight for years? Short answer – yes! Continue reading “Is Florida still an interesting moving destination?”
Florida is infamous for its exciting, hot summer vacations – and Hallandale Beach fits perfectly into this definition. With its sandy beaches and golden sun, it’s no wonder Florida movers have so much work helping people find their spot in the sun! You’ll be sure to get a nice tan and experience the best things to do in Hallandale Beach after this short guide. Check out some of the best things to do in Hallandale Beach below, ranging from trying your luck at the horse races to enjoying luxurious golf sessions! Continue reading “The best things to do in Hallandale Beach”
If you are planning to move to Hollywood Florida and are in need of good family-friendly neighborhoods in Hollywood then this is the right article for you! We all know just how important it is to raise our kids in a good place! This is why in our article you can find all the best places here where you can enjoy your life and raise your kids! All you have to do is to continue reading and that’s is! Continue reading “Family-friendly neighborhoods in Hollywood”
The busiest rental-moving period in Florida falls between the months of May and September. That’s because people change apartments in Florida more often during these months. Also, warmer weather makes for the more practical moving of furniture our movers Hollywood FL. First of all, many high school graduates are leaving home. Secondly, college graduates are looking for real estate close to where they want to start their careers. Now let’s take a look at some important Florida apartment inventory facts that will help you understand this market better. Continue reading “How often do people change apartments in Florida”