Moving with no money is – simply put – wishful thinking. There is just no feasible way you seriously you could organize and perform a residential move without spending any money on the relocation. Moving on a tight budget is perfectly possible though. In this scenario, you have to plan every step of the relocation process with the utmost care. Purple Heart Moving Group will help you take advantage of every single trick in the book for cutting down the moving costs. So let’s see what is applicable in your case to avoid costly moving mistakes. Just remember, you will need to stay extremely flexible if you want to find cheap movers in Florida.
Be careful when movers offer you low-ball prices
- Moving at incredibly cheap rates is usually (or most commonly) moving scams scenario. Low-ball estimates easily lure a lot of people into a dangerous trap. If movers have offered you relocation assistance for too little money, you need to be careful. A group of frauds is probably trying to cheat you.
- So, what can you do, then, since you still need to find cheap movers Florida? How to find reliable, yet affordable movers? Can you find a moving company that provides good services, but at reasonable prices?
- To find such affordable movers that can also provide you with quality services, there are several things you can do.
Firstly, you need to get dependable recommendations
Secondly, you’ll need to check the company’s reputation. After this, you can short-list three or four companies that seem suitable for your relocation needs, and request in-home estimates from them. Finally, you can now compare the moving costs and start explaining the specifics of your move to them. At the end of all this, you will, hopefully, be able to choose the right movers for you.
Our comprehensive guide below will take you through every step of the process:
1. Find cheap movers in Florida as early as possible
The earlier you start your search for inexpensive removers in Florida, the higher the chance you will be able to book the services of an affordable, yet premium moving company:
- You will have a bigger choice because cheap movers are usually the first to have their schedules full.
- Secondly, it’s impossible to find low-cost movers that can accommodate your needs for Florida storage units at the last minute. So, listen to our advice and start looking for cheap movers in Florida several months before moving day. There will be many experienced and trustworthy movers available for you to choose from.
2. Maybe you will even get a discount!
- A lot of moving companies offer discounts (usually in case of early bookings). Companies do this because they want to book as many jobs as they can ahead of time. Here are 3 more ways to save when moving.
- Moreover, you will be more flexible with your relocation if you start planning it way in advance. Additionally, try to set a moving date during the off-peak season (which is from September until May). The second and third weeks of a month are also good options because the movers are less busy. Last but not least, even a weekday is a good solution – your moving costs will be much lower!
3. Get recommendations and weigh them out to find the best cheap movers in Florida
Whether you’re looking for cheap movers in Florida or affordable cross country movers, your first step is to get recommendations. Ask friends, family members, neighbors, and co-workers if they can recommend cheap movers. Word of mouth is the best advertisement that you can find. After all, a person who is recommending you a moving company must have had a pleasant moving experience. So, And, if you see that many people have praised the same company, this can only mean one thing… The movers in question seem to consistently perform a good job. If so, there is a really good chance that you’ll be happy with your full-service relocation as well.
4. Consider small local companies if you want to find cheap movers in Florida
Since smaller and medium-sized moving companies mostly rely on relocations within their immediate areas, they usually try their best to gain the trust of their local customers. They generally offer lower prices to draw in more customers. There is a great chance that one of your friends, colleagues, or neighbors have previously used some of these cheap moving services, so you can easily find out what’s the quality of their work. As well as the actual costs they charge – which means that you are on a good way to locate cheap local movers near you.
5. Get several in-home estimates
Have in mind that video or online form estimates or the one’s companies perform over the phone can never be accurate. Therefore, you need to request that a representative of several moving companies you are considering for your move come over to your home and do a visual survey. Show the representatives everything you want to transport to your new home. They need to know the actual number, type, size, shape, and weight of your possessions. Give them all the crucial information they need for performing a smooth move. For instance, tell them if you have any specific handling requirements, in terms of obstacles and difficulties.
Call us for your next relocation
With the right help, you won’t have to fret about your upcoming move. You can relax knowing you have left the complex logistics to our seasoned movers. Whether you’re relocating from a neighboring state or across the country, Contact Purple Heart Moving Group, because we can help you prepare for a relocation to Florida and make it a smooth one. We can make your next move super affordable and simple, whether you are moving to a small apartment, college dorm, or a 4-bedroom house.